The AIMS Vision
The Institution will seek to be a center of excellence with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education, research and healthcare.
The AIMS Mission
- To provide outstanding educational experiences to the students through competent facilitators and supportive infrastructure that transforms today’s students to tomorrow’s confident, socially responsible health care providers.
- Strives to provide comprehensive, culturally sensitive, cost effective, community oriented quality health care services to the society.
- To facilitate community relevant quality research studies and research training programmes to the students and faculty by providing stimulating environment that nurtures original thinking.
- To inculcate value system and ethical principles of righteousness, honesty, integrity and dignity among students, staff and other stakeholders enabling them to serve with social justice and equity.
- To ensure innovative approaches and entrepreneurial skill developments, promoting creative thinking among the learners, to foster regional, national and global competencies.
- Promoting cutting-edge technology enabled learning by effective use of ICT in all teaching learning methods.