PG Admission Criteria:
Through State Government CET – 33%,
COMED K – 42%
Management – 25%
Documents required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Seat Allotment letter by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences / Director General of Health Services.
- Final MBBS Marks Cards (Part-1, Part-2).
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Concerned State Medical Registration Certificate.
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- 10th or Equivalent Examination Marks card for age proof.
- Rs. 100/- Bond Papers (Bond matter given at the end of this sheet).
- Migration / Transfer Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate for Other University Candidates which will be issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.