1. Circular by MCI (MCI-34(MC)/2016-7/170031 dt: 15/02/2017)
2. Hon’ble Supreme Court mandated Oversight Committee recommendations vide its circular NO:MCI-34(41)(Gen.)/2016/Med./134906 dated: 05th October 2016
- Faculty Details
- Faculty Attendance
- Monthly teaching schedule
2016 PG UG November External Postings
Teaching Schedule December Teaching Schedule
Teaching Schedule 2017 PG UG January Teaching Schedule
Teaching Schedule February Teaching Schedule External Posting Teaching schedule March Teaching Schedule April Teaching Schedule Teaching Schedule May Teaching Schedule Teaching Schedule June Teaching Schedule July Teaching Schedule Teaching Schedule September Teaching Schedule October Teaching Schedule November Teaching Schedule December Teaching Schedule 2018 PG UG January Teaching Schedule February Teaching Schedule
- UG admissions.
- PG admissions.
- Attendance of students.
2016 PG UG November PG attendance (Will be updated at the end of every term) December PG Attendance 2017 PG January PG Attendance February PG Attendance March PG Attendance April PG Attendance May PG Attendance June PG Attendance September PG Attendance October PG Attendance November PG Attendance December PG Attendance 2018 PG January PG Attendance
- Student evaluation.
- (Will be updated at the end of every term. For uniformity, in the first fortnight of January and July)
- Clinical Material.
- COA, MCI recognition letters (UG/PG)
3. Also, (MCI-34(1)/2012/UG-(Website Update)/25536 dt: 31/08/2012)
- Details of Dean, Principal and Medical Supdt. including their name, qualification complete address with telephone and STD code, fax and E-mail etc.
- Teaching as well as non-teaching staff.
- Details of the sanctioned intake capacity of various courses UG as well as PGs by the MCI.
- List of students admitted merit-wise category-wise
- Any research publications during the last one year.
- Details of any CME programmes, conferences and/or any academic activities conducted by the institution.
- Details of any awards and achievement received by the students or faculty.
- Details of the affiliated university and its Vice-Chancellor and Registrars.
- Result of all the examinations of last one year.
- Detailed status of recognition of all the courses.
- Details of clinical material in the hospital.