- To provide leadership in medical education, Research and contribute to humane and cost effective medico-legal endeavours.
- To be recognised as excellence in medico-legal education and to deliver next generation forensic medicine services to the society.
- To provide integrated training programs to the Doctors, police, judicial officers and forensic scientists.
- To produce a breed of globally competent medical professionals who are passionate sincere and guided by ethics having in them a strong urge to serve humanity.
- To ensure to meet the National Objective of skills in all related matters, being sensitive to ethical/ moral duties.
- To train the students to handle the MLC cases with skill and enable them to draw conclusions from autopsy work, Treating Poisoning Cases & managing Clinical Forensic Medicine tasks.